Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) is a leading international organization of researchers, educators, practitioners, and students whose primary interest is in mathematics, computational science, and their applications. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. SIAM publishes 18 peer-reviewed research journals and is the leading source of knowledge for the world’s applied mathematics and computational science communities.
For more than 50 years, SIAM books have been a leading source of knowledge for the world’s applied mathematics and computational science communities. SIAM’s line-up of stellar, prize-winning authors and titles that address both timely and fundamental topics have made SIAM Journals and eBooks indispensable to researchers, faculty, and students around the world.
The eBooks collection includes more than 450 searchable titles for institutions to offer to their users electronically. Contact us for more information about our affordable prices to subscribe.
Free Epidemiology Collection Pro – COVID -19 : https://epubs.siam.org/page/EpidemiologyCollection
Explore Research Areas
- Analysis and Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Geometry
Applied Mathematics Education
- Classical Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science & Numerical Analysis
- Control and Systems Theory
- Data Science
- Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- Dynamical Systems, Nonlinear Waves
- Financial Mathematics and Engineering
- Geosciences and Mathematics of Planet Earth
- Imaging Science
- Life Sciences
- Linear Algebra
- Mathematical Aspect of Materials Science
- Uncertainty Quantification