Bloom’s Literature and Your Upper School Curriculum
February 2 @ 11AM BST, 3PM GST, 7PM SGT
Created Specifically for Students and Educators
Bloom’s Literature offers a wealth of relevant, authoritative, and exclusive content on the authors and works most studied in the upper school curriculum, multicultural classics, contemporary literature, and more. Students will find exactly what they need without having to wade through an uncurated search. Educators will appreciate the thoughtful organization and important curriculum tools to help with lesson plans, assignments, and independent study. Try it today—it’s easy!
Exclusive content, tools, and technology, including:
- Literary reference and criticism on great authors and their works, including in-depth entries on characters, topics, and themes
- An exclusive, comprehensive Shakespeare Center
- Student-focused guidance on how to write about literature
- Full-length performance videos of great literary works, interviews, and more
- Editorially curated Topic Centers—specially selected content on major literary and artistic eras and movements, including fine art and dance, to provide students with a starting point for research
- 5,000+ author print interviews and podcasts
- 10,000+ essay topics / discussion questions—research and writing suggestions that inspire students to think critically
- Literary Classics eBook shelf of 1,000+ classic works
- 2,600+ searchable, full-text poems with corresponding analytical entries that enhance researchers’ understanding of the poem
- Dynamic citations, educational standards, share to Google Classroom, save to Google Drive, Google Translate, timelines, easy integration options, Read Aloud, and much more!