APS, To advance and diffuse the knowledge of physics for the benefit of humanity, promote physics, and serve the broader physics community APS,
- Shares the excitement of physics and communicate the essential role physics plays in the modern world.
- Promote effective physics education for all.
- Advance scientific discovery and research dissemination
- Advocate for physics and physicists and amplify the voice for science.
- Engage and support the next generation of physicists.
- Publish world-leading journals in physics and related sciences.
Content: APS publishes 15 leading peer-reviewed journals, 5 on which 5 are open access.
Physics Magazine: https://physics.aps.org/ Physics is a free, online magazine from the American Physical Society. The publication primarily reports on papers from the Physical Review journals, focusing on results that will change the course of research, inspire a new way of thinking, or spark curiosity. The stories behind these findings are written by experts, journalists, and our staff writers for the benefit of the physics community and beyond.
The American Physical Society (APS) is a nonprofit membership organization working to advance the knowledge of physics. APS represents over 55,000 members, including physicists in academia, national laboratories, and industry in the United States and throughout the world. Society offices are in College Park, MD (Headquarters), Ridge, NY, and Washington, DC.
|APS Journal Name
|Physical Review Letters
|Physical Review X
|Reviews of Modern Physics
|Physical Review A
|Physical Review B
|Physical Review C
|Physical Review D
|Physical Review E
|Physcial Review Research
|Physcial Review Accelerators & Beams
|Physical Review Applied
|Physical Rview Fluids
|Physical Review Materials
|Physcial Review PER